Friday, October 21, 2011

Love

Today, I gave one of my classes a test on proofs and I allowed them to use a foldable that we had made since this unit is one of the hardest that we'll do. I went around and checked everyone's foldable to make sure that they didn't have any illegal information on there that I hadn't ok-ed. I got to a certain male student.

Background - this student (student A) is absolutely hilarious. The first day of class, he asked me if I'd go play frisbee golf with him. Every day in class, he'll make a heart shape with his hands and raise it up (like he's raising his hands) until I acknowledge him. The other day, I handed a student a review sheet and told her that I was giving her one (along with the whole class) just because I liked her. Student A gasped and pointed to himself and said, "me too?" I said, "of course Student A!" He proceeded to giggle like a little school boy. Now please believe me when I say that it's all fun - this kid is really and truly joking around.

Today though, I about peed in my pants I was laughing so hard. As I was walking around, I got to student A's desk to check his foldable. I turned it over and scribbled in tiny letters in the corner was "I am madly in love with Mrs. L"

I laughed SO hard and he laughed so hard. At that point,
Me: Student A, you know I'm married right?
Student A: Yes
Me: You know my husband is a wrestling coach and he'll kick your butt?
Student A: Yes
Me: As long as you know!

Students are crazy!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment