Background information - all my students always ask how old I am so I keep telling them that I'm 42. In Feb when my birthday rolls around, I'll turn 43 so it's not like I just keep telling them that I'm 42 every single year. So this semester in particular, I've had to go above and beyond with convincing. They ask me about kids, I tell them that I just got married 10 months ago and my ovaries have dried up. They say that 40 year olds don't have a wii and I show them that the two teachers across the hall (ages 38-40) BOTH have a wii. How old is your husband? Well you look at Grey! Doesn't he look like he's in his forties? It goes on and on.
This is a conversation (JUST HAPPENED) that you're about to read via facebook between one of my teacher friends and myself
Kristina: HHS game for homecoming!
Becky: YOU WERE THERE?! Jenkins and I were there!
Kristina: yeah we were there... I saw you... and one kid in front of me was talking about you. She said did you know Mrs. Lancaster is 42???? She looks great for 42.... lol.
Becky: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! :) YAY! you totally made my night!
Kristina:she was totally convinced... she wasn't talking to me but I couldn't help but laugh.
:) Apparently, I'm a GREAT liar!
Did YOU know that I was 42?
Friday, October 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment