1. If I'm not careful, I'll stay till 5:30 or 6 every day at school trying to do the thing that never seems to happen, getting ahead. (That's on top of leaving at 7:10 in the morning...we're talking about an 11 hour day here folks)
2. Illegal brownies from this day are still apparently the thing for the kids to joke about. Don't worry... I don't participate :)
3. If you walk away from your shopping cart, it will be stolen. Trust me, I've had it happen 2 out of the last 4 times I've been to walmart. Sketch.
4. In both my honors classes, I went through about a 10 minute explanation (while answering almost all the questions assigned on the first half) on the activity I gave them and as soon as I said go, I had groups who raised their hands and said, uh, I'm confused. Helpless hand raisers or bad explanation?
5. I have a girl who now a week and a half into school can still not remember my name.........I don't even know what to say. I test her about every 20 minutes in class now asking her to tell me my name. She answers correctly but every morning when she comes in, I ask her what it is and she goes, "Uhhhhhhhh...." Yep. I have apparently NOT made an impression. :)
6. I had my first blood borne pathogen training requirement today. The kid laid flat on the ground (when I told him to sit) and SCREAMED (to get attention) when I cleaned up his cut. He then told the classes next to us at the fire drill that I had "thrown him on the ground" and cleaned him up. Great.
Happy Friday!
-B
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment