Monday, August 1, 2011

A new addiction

When I graduated with my master's, my sweet fam went in together and bought me a Wii as a gift. I LOVE the wii. Until recently (January), I've been a big proponent of the sporty games...tennis, boxing, fencing, bobsledding, snowboarding, etc. You get the picture.

In January, one of my teaching buddies told me that she and her daughter rented Just Dance 2 over the weekend and had an absolute blast.

I was intrigued.

So....I bought it.

And... I loved it.

And...Grey and I now battle it out as to who has the better dance moves.

Surprisingly, I seem to lose to him at the more girly songs....hmmm...

And since then, I've acquired quite a few dancing wii games...
Zumba
Michael Jackson Dancing Experience
Gold's Gym Dance Workout

And guess what is on my Amazon wishlist for Christmas?!
Just Dance
Just Dance Summer Party
Just Dance 3!!!!!

And guess what? I'm not the only one becoming addicted. A (cough cough) select few members of the family (cough cough) might also have some of these games on their upcoming Christmas list...

GO DANCE and have fun!:)
-B

FYI - I know a lot of you have been eager to see/hear about the first somewhat annual James family beach trip. I have indeed been keeping it from you just to build suspense but...ah yes...the time is coming...INDEED!

No comments:

Post a Comment