Wednesday, September 21, 2016

A toddler interview

My awesome fellow blogger KPS recently did an interview with one of her babes and I thought it was super cute. 
So here goes! 

What's your name? James Lancaster
How old are you? Two. Not five.
Favorite ice cream? Popcorn
Favorite color? Red
What do you want to be for Halloween? A red dragon
Favorite food? Purple food
Favorite fruit? Grapes
Do you like Mommy or Daddy better? I like you equal 
(Good answer Son.)
What do you like about your school? Popcorn.
Favorite movie? Tear Cop (???)
Favorite book? Brer Rabbit and the Briar Patch
What do you want to be when you grow up? Throw people in the briar patch!
What do you want for Christmas? Bike! I have to get it before Santa comes. It will get cold (shivers) and then Santa will come and then I will get it and I will ride ride ride.
When is your birthday? 5
What is your favorite stuffed animal? Melvin, my tiger, and Daddy
What do you love about Daddy? Mommy
What do you love about Mommy? When I hug you. It's nice.
What makes Daddy happy? When he hugs me like this (and demonstrates)
What can you tell me about Jesus? I love him. Jesus loves me.

:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment