Please. For the love. Let me sleep.
Did I take the laundry out of the drier? (Checks it for the third time)
If James doesn't stop whining, DSS is going to come arrest me.
I'd like to exercise during nap time...Ha!! What a joke.
I'm going to kill someone if another ear infection enters this household.
I need to train Grey to produce milk from his chest.
Why is it when one kid poops, the other one does too? Its like I've got a room full of hormonal girls all on their period at the same time.
When did I shower last? Monday? I can prob make it another day...
Ahhh. Bedtime. Oh wait. The house needs to be picked up, the dishes done, dinner prepped for tomorrow, and the trash taken out. Sigh.
I'm one day closer to it getting easier. One. Day. Closer.
I can do this.
Wednesday, April 13, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment