Christmas! Christmas was a crazy, busy, family filled, awesome two weeks of Jesus, SANTA, and family time.
It. Was. Awesome.
James was super spoiled with a train tent, a basketball goal, a fishing set, and lots of stickers, books, and other toys. That boy is loved by his grandparents and family!
Side note: James turns 2 on Saturday...tears.
ok! A look back at last year's resolutions!
2015 Resolutions!
Me:
*I'm going to keep a prayer journal where I write down things daily that I'm praying about. I did it once in college and it was really cool to visually see how the Lord answered prayers.
*I'm doing a fitness goal each month - January's goal is to complete 1500 squats.
*I REALLY want to get back into running.
Grey:
*He wants to deadlift 500lbs
*He is currently studying for his actuary exams and his goal is to pass the first one by this summer.
James:
*He wants to grow some teeth (We now have 3 tiny nuggets that have broken through...3 teeth in 1 1/2 weeks=lots of crankiness)
*He wants to communicate a little better
Ours:
*SELL OUR STINKIN HOUSE.
Me: I did the prayer journal all of January and then stopped. I did January and Feb's fitness goals and then stopped. I got back into running and lost some weight and then I got pregnant and stopped.
Grey: He succeeded in deadlifting 500lbs and he got really worn out studying for the actuary exams so he stopped.
See a trend?
James: Accomplished ALL OF HIS GOALS! Woo yeah!
Our family goal - SOLD! (Thanks God!)
Ok - 2016 goals!
Me:
*Same as two years ago, birth a baby and lose the baby weight!
*Make it a year with breastfeeding
*Try to save some money by doing things myself. So far I've made a homemade all purpose cleaner, dish detergent, and laundry detergent. (We usually buy laundry detergent at Sam's - I can get 150 loads for 20 bucks. With my homemade detergent, I get over 500 loads for $15...score!)
Grey:
*Add 50lbs to his current squats
*Add 25lbs to his current bench
*Add 65lbs to his current deadlift
James:
*He's already talking in 3-4 word sentences, but more communication is always better
*Be an awesome big brother
*Maybe become potty trained?
New kid:
*Survive the first year of life with a crazy mommy and a toddler big brother :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Tuesday, January 5, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment