Sunday, September 13, 2015

Labor Day Weekend and 20 weeks!

There is a family owned apple farm that we adore about 5 minutes from our house and on Labor Day, they had a big festival!  They had BBQ and a bluegrass band come out and play.  We had so much fun! James got to drive a big tractor, pick apples, see lots of animals, play in some kid's houses, and jump on a big tire.  Kiddo took a long nap afterwards :)




 My men :)

We're halfway baked ladies and gents!
HOW EXCITING?!
I cannot even fathom the major turn around that has occured in my heart over the past few weeks. I am so excited for the little life kicking away inside of me!
Take your guess? Will it be a girl or a boy?  
We're not finding out till the kid is OUT!
(Don't you think that will make labor so much more exciting?!)
Ok - so 20 weeks!
Feeling: EXHAUSTED. But seriously, I'm chasing a toddler around all day, growing a baby, doing grocery shopping, cooking meals, cleaning, and oh yeah, UNPACKING a house during nap times. Momma don't sit much.
Weight gain: eh. 10 lbs. BUT! I can still (uncomfortably) fit into non maternity pants and shirts. Take that gestational diabetes!
Gestational diabetes: Eh. My numbers have not been as good lately.  I'm having some trouble with my fasting numbers again. I fear that this pregnancy might just be different and I may not be able to control it as well as I could with James.
Names: We have no stinkin clue about names.  By this time with James, we were dead set on both a boy and a girl name. We have about 5 top names for each and that's as far as we've gotten. I asked James what he wanted to call his baby sibling and he said, "Tator"
Cravings: Chocolate. 
Pictures!
20 weeks with James:
 20 weeks with (I need a gender neutral name...how about...) Eubert Wilma
Half. Way. Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment