Tuesday, August 18, 2015

16 weeks and A day in the life of a...

Gestational Diabetes preggo who's moving in less than 1 week. :)

6:15 - get up when Grey gets up for school and test my fasting blood. Eat a few almonds and go back to sleep (most days, I fail to go back to sleep)
7:45 - get up and get dressed.  Time to get James!
8:00 - Good morning James! A quick diaper change, a few books, and some milk
8:30 - breakfast for everyone
8:45 - 10:30 - packing, packing, packing...with a 1 mile walk in there. (James usually rides in the stroller)
10:30 - test my after breakfast blood sugar
10:40 - eat a snack and head to the gym
11:30 - back home, James and I usually play and start preparing lunch
12:00 - lunch
12:15 - more play!
12:45 - books and milk
1:00 - nap time!
1-3 (sometimes 4:00) - I shower, pack some more, take a nap, test my after lunch blood sugar, and get a snack
4:00 - Grey comes home and plays with James - I pack some more and cook dinner
5:30 - dinner!
5:50-7 or 7:15ish - play time!
7:15 - James and Grey go read books and drink his bed time milk, I go for my last walk of the day
7:45 - James is down for the night - I test my after dinner blood sugar
7:50-9:00 - more packing
9:00 - relaxation time.
10:00 - my last snack before bedtime!
10:15 - bedtime (finally!)

I was 16 weeks on Saturday!
I'm feeling ok right now. I tend to have a lot of round ligament pain but I assume that's from all the exercising and packing I'm doing. 
No cravings!
I believe fully in my heart that this baby is another boy (YAY!!)
At 8 wks, the heart beat was in the 170s. At 12 wks, it was in the 140s and on Monday, it was in the 150s.
James went with me to this past appointment. He HATES doctors so he did his fair share of screaming and clinging which can be rough when they're trying to do things like take your blood pressure and listen for the baby's heart beat. He did settle down enough to get to hear the heart beat though and now several times a day, he'll put his finger up to his ear and say, "Baby? " and make the heart beat sound. 
Be still my heart. :)
This was me at 16 weeks with James!
 And this is me currently! 16 weeks with baby #2!
Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment