James is:
29 1/2 inches tall (45th %) and
weighs 19.6lbs (7th%)
The doctor said, "Well, he's certainly hanging on with his weight."
He got 3 shots and cried a whole bunch.
I might have cried since they asked me to hold him down. ;(
Then came the, "Dr, he's got these tiny puss pockets *down there*...is that normal?"
Dr: (looking down there) Yep, totally...WOAH. I gotta go get some ointment.
Apparently James's *skin* has started to regrow (if that's even the correct wording). The doctor had to tear it back down, which caused lots of screaming and blood. :(
EVERY TIME I change his diaper, I have to somehow hold his arms and legs down while also pulling down the skin *down there* and finishing it off by rubbing ointment on it.
Yesterday, James and I both cried multiple times. I got kicked in the face several times. I'm not even sure the ointment that I'm supposed to be putting down there is actually landing *down there*.
Gosh. It's been a long week.
Friday, January 23, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment