Last year's resolutions:
Grey's:
*Bench 300lbs - CHECK!
*Lose 5lbs (aka...fit into his current jeans without splitting them when he bends over or without having to buy new bigger ones) - CHECK!
Becky's:
*Birth a baby - CHECK!
*Lose the baby weight (hopefully) by next year - CHECK!
*I REALLY want to run the Disney Princess Half Marathon next January (but seeing as I haven't run in 8 months...I don't know that this will be possible) - Nope
*Figure out my new bread machine! I've made 3 loaves (all different kinds) in the past 24 hours. The first one didn't rise, the second one was perfect, and the third one was BURNED. Omph. - Nope (only because we packed it up in order to show the house)
*Cut out all vegetables from my diet! (This one's for you momma!) - Nope
Let's review:
Grey lifted lots of weight last year. He completed his 4th year of teaching. He became a daddy.
I officially retired from teaching. I made it a whole year staying at home! I birthed a human being.
Together, we had our house on the market for 8 months without an offer. We cried a lot and took lots of naps. We developed a love for flavored olive oils.
2015 Resolutions!
Me:
*I'm going to keep a prayer journal where I write down things daily that I'm praying about. I did it once in college and it was really cool to visually see how the Lord answered prayers.
*I'm doing a fitness goal each month - January's goal is to complete 1500 squats.
*I REALLY want to get back into running.
Grey:
*He wants to deadlift 500lbs
*He is currently studying for his actuary exams and his goal is to pass the first one by this summer.
James:
*He wants to grow some teeth (We now have 3 tiny nuggets that have broken through...3 teeth in 1 1/2 weeks=lots of crankiness)
*He wants to communicate a little better
Ours:
*SELL OUR STINKIN HOUSE.
Happy New Year!!!
Friday, January 2, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment