Thursday, July 31, 2014

Rainy Thursday

So last week, it rained for 5 days straight so Grey and I decided that NOW was the time to get me a rain jacket!  Literally, the day it arrived, it stopped raining.  BUT TODAY I finally got to guard myself against the cold wetness and...it worked! :)  Yay!
On to other things...
This is James doing tummy time!

This is the best picture I have of the old mirror in our bathroom! Our mirror was big enough to fit a cranky 8 month preggo woman.  (I do NOT look back at those moments with a lot of happiness....)  :)
Here's our newest project!
Woo hoo! I think we're going to take down the gold picture and put it somewhere else in the bathroom. I painted that iron thing and then distressed it.  We love it!
Here's US!
Hope you guys have a lovely Thursday

1 comment: