Thursday, July 3, 2014

Picture!

We saw a Blue Heron on one of our adventures!
I boom ROASTED Mom in Words with Friends...Can you see it?  "Rhythmic" for an amazing 167 points!!!
Sweet Giggles! :)
 First food - Avocado!  He was NOT a fan. The most any day that we could get him to eat was 3 tiny bites. We tried bananas today and he LOVED them! He ate over 10 spoonfuls and lounged towards the spoon each time! :)
 "Mom! What. The. Heck. Is. Sitting. Beside. ME?!?!"(Look at the cute flags on his shorts!)
Sitting up like a pro! 
 We're teething big time so this little smile is about all we're getting right now. He'll literally let me sit and rub his gums for minutes at a time until I give up. :)

**This is the house that we're currently in contract with.  We'll see if it stays that way or not. Pray our house sells!
http://www.trulia.com/property/3159440180-136-Jay-Cir-Moore-SC-29369

Happy almost 4th!


1 comment:

  1. The house looks great, I hope that it works out for you guys! It is so much better than the one we visited together ;)
    James is looking so cute!

    ReplyDelete