Sunday, April 27, 2014

some things you might not know about me

1. I'm allergic to cilantro.
2. I need about 9-10 hours of sleep a night.
3. I have a tattoo and am contemplating getting one more.
4. My current tattoo involves Jesus and math. :)
5. I've always been self conscious of my ankles, now it's my tummy area.
6. I don't like sweet tea.
7. Baking and exercising are my two favorite hobbies.
8. I don't regret leaving teaching to stay at home even though staying home has its moments.
9. Since James has been born, I've felt a tremendous amount of guilt and anxiety over a lot of things. I have to keep reminding myself that this is normal.
10. I want to be super athletic looking but I'm not willing to give up buffalo chicken tenders and chocolate.
11. I bite my nails when I'm stressed.
12. I love to sing but have only recently started singing in front of Grey.

No selfie Sunday...I can't get the internet to work on my laptop.
Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment