Thursday, February 20, 2014

did you know?

Little man slept for a five hour stretch last night.  Praise. The. Lord.

I keep waking up trying to nurse everything...pillows, blankets, my clothes etc

We're trying to list our house soon...surprise! (With a newborn, yeah, we're just crazy.)

I turned 27 yesterday. It feels weird to be that old.

I took the jogging stroller out for the first time yesterday and almost croaked. Seriously. I almost laid down on the side of the road and waited for Grey to come get me. (I only walked, no actual running occurred)

Did you know that it is possible to burp, spit up, and eat at the same time? (Talking about James here...)

I had Olive garden last night for dinner and James is currently moaning while he nurses. He must really be digging those breadsticks. 

That it all. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment