Things I'm currently obsessed with:
*Despicable Me Minions*Chapstick by OrangeThyme (I'm currently eyeing the Caramel Apple, Blueberry Lemon, and Kahlua Creme)
Her Etsy shop here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/orangethyme?ref=l2-shopheader-name
*Hoopla's earrings
Her Etsy shop here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/HooplaHoopla?ref=l2-shopheader-name
*Rachel Renee's Homemade Soaps and Bubble Bars
Her Etsy shop here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RachelRene?ref=pr_faveshops
*These burp cloths - way affordable, CUTE, soft, and sturdy!
Her Etsy Shop here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/PLMDeZigns?ref=pr_faveshops
*Fabric covered Bangles? Yes.
Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/OAccessories?ref=pr_faveshops
*The Selection book series by Kiera Cass (Hunger Games meets The Bachelor)
To update you, here was my 32 weeks picture:
James and Me at 35 weeks!
I've got an appointment this Friday - they started doing Non-Stress Tests on James 2 weeks ago and will do it every week from here on out. Due to the gestational diabetes, they're purely seeing what his heart rate does and how he moves in a given time period. I should have another growth ultrasound coming up in about a week to figure out if James is plumping up. :)
So far, my numbers for gestational diabetes are good! They've allowed me to cut back to testing 3 times a day (Fasting, after lunch, and after dinner) which has been nice. I've only had 1 test over what they wanted and it was only over by 2 pts.
Weight gain is still at 17lbs and I'm feeling pretty much the same as the last time - I've got good days and bad days. I will admit that my hormones have made me a TAD moodier with my students (poor kids). I feel like I jump down someone's throat at least once a day now. Ain't nobody got time for rude 15 year olds.
We've registered at the hospital, half packed our hospital bags, and installed the car seats! They casually mentioned inducing me a week early so we'll see if that remains.
My biggest fears(aside from James not coming out healthy)?
Let's be honest here:
1. I'm going to miss all the important bowl games while being in labor especially if they induce me a week early. :)
2. I'm going to poop on the delivery table.
Love y'all!

No comments:
Post a Comment