So the last time we checked in with little James was at my 31 week ultrasound.
Recap:
The Minion was in the 37th percentile in weight, weighing in at 3.7lbs.
He looked like Darth Vadar.
I was distraught.
I had my 35 week appointment today.
My blood pressure was EXCELLENT at 103/73.
My weight gain...eh... The doc was happy. This preggo was not (I gained quite a few lbs in the past 1 1/2 weeks).
I'm already 80% effaced and 1 cm dilated! GO BODY!
The Doc was really impressed with my blood sugar levels.
We had another growth ultrasound!!!
James weighed in at 6.1lbs and is now in the 51%! GO JAMES! (Guess all that cheesecake that I've been eating before bed did him some good)
HE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE DARTH ANYMORE!!!!! :)
As far as I can tell, he's WAY smashed in my poor uterus! He's got my nose, Grey's lips, and (bless it), my big ole cheeks.
He's positioned like a horse shoe in my belly - His head is on the bottom right with his body wrapping up towards my belly button and his feet are in the bottom left. There is actually a foot by his face in the two pictures below.
I'm so excited!!!
Friday, December 13, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment