Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Welp #2

I failed my 3 hour glucose test which means...GESTATIONAL DIABETES!
This is going to suck.

Now. Before you get on your soap box of "You shouldn't have eaten this and that," let me tell you that not one thing I did caused this.  Everyone's bodies react a different way to pregnancy and this is just the way mine is choosing to act so don't get preachy on me.

Be my supportive friend.  When you get to go to all your trick-or-treating, Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners and eat all the stinkin mashed potatoes, gravy, mac and cheese, and pie that you want, don't shove it in my face because I promise you...

 I will COME AT YOU WITH EVERYTHING I'VE GOT AND BEAT THE EVER LOVIN' SNOT OUT OF YOU!  
Love y'all!   :)
-B



1 comment:

  1. becky! i'm so sorry to hear this. what a bummer! i will be praying for you and this adjustment. You can do it!! :) also, i love those squishy cubes you made!
    miss you! -Steph P

    ReplyDelete