Welp. I failed my one hour glucose test last Friday.
I kind of expected to. I paid a little closer attention to my diet beforehand but still ate lots of naughty stuff, even the night before.
Today was my 3 hour test.
I stopped eating last night at 5:45 and didn't get to eat until noon today. In case you don't know, THAT'S NOT GOOD FOR THIS PREGGO! By the time I got home and fixed lunch, I was shaking severely from a lack of food and James was moving around like a CRAZY MAN. (He's very good at telling me when I need to eat more.) It was miserable. Not to mention that I HATE (x100) having my blood drawn and I had to have it taken 4 (F-O-U-R) times today.
No. Fun. At. All.
The nurse wanted to draw all four from the same arm. Really? I quickly vetoed her.
We'll find out something Monday. I'm SO glad it's over. Whosh.
Thursday, October 24, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment