Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Road Trip!

Today was a good day! 

Grey has had it rough the past couple of days...
He woke up to me trying on dresses for our upcoming cruise and decided it would be appropriate to say, "Hey!  In that one, your pooch doesn't look so noticeable!"
Me:  NOT A POOCH DUDE!  IT'S A BUMP!  BUMP! BUMP! BUMP!

...............................
These past few days, I've been cooped up in the house with a nasty infection that put me in a minor care hospital on Saturday night checking to see if I was dehydrated from vomiting so much.

I finally got over it on Monday to have my sweet (and pitiful) husband come down with a 24 hour stomach bug which lasted Monday night through Wednesday morning.

All I'll say regarding the above statement is this:  That Saturday night, I threw up 9 times within a span of 3-4 hours.  Yet! I still got ready and went out to dinner with some of our friends.  Grey threw up ONCE and only ONCE during the night on Monday and was sacked out on the couch for the next 24 hours MOANING.
His words:  I guess I have a little more sympathy towards you and what you've been dealing with.
My words:  Bite me.

:)
SO ANYWAYS!  Today was a good day!  He was feeling much better (although he should be, eh?  He stole MY throwing up medicine that they gave to me Saturday night)!   I promise...I'm not a bitter wife...nope. Some people...are just....weaker...AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We decided to do a little running around in town and ended up making a mini road trip up to the outlets in Gaffney!  SO Much fun! :)

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment