Sunday, July 28, 2013

Baking, Ebay, and 16 weeks!

This post could probably be broken up into MULTIPLE posts but this is how I'm going to roll.  :)

First off, SHOUT OUT to the Bachelorette!  Goooo Brooks!  :)

Recent Baking:
Panera Broc and Cheddar Soup....AMAZING! 

Crusty Italian Bread

Homemade Cinnamon Roll Waffles (Grey's decoration)

Homemade Cinnamon Roll Waffles (My decorations)
Hot Fudge Cake with Ice Cream!


I have also been introduced (by Jen like 5 years ago) :) to shopping on EBAY!
Pretty Tunic won for $0.99

Rockin' Target navy Trench Coat with a cute orange and white polka-dotted lining won for $2.04

And...what you've all been waiting for!  We're 16 weeks today!

I'm feeling MUCH better!  I've stayed up till 11:00 the past couple of nights, GO ME!

No cravings, but currently Totino's Pizza Rolls and chocolate covered caramels sound pretty good.

I was actually down a pound below my pre-pregnancy weight due to all the throwing up I did 2 weeks ago, but since coming back from our wonderful cruise this past week, I'm up 4 pounds. :)

We've got an appointment this Tuesday just to check and see how I'm doing and to finish up the Down Syndrome testing - no ultrasound.  Grey and I could technically find out the sex this week but would have to pay an additional $75 so we're choosing not to.  It's still undecided if we'll find out at the 20 week appointment or not.  There's a deal being constructed on Grey's side about the name of our kid if I'll let him find out. :)
Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment