Friday, June 8, 2012

A tribute

Today, I went into the Apple store where they gave me the fatal news that my beloved Ipod's hardware was failing.
To my Ipod, you've provided music during -
*Countless runs around Perimeter Rd and by the Reserve
*Cooper River Bridge Run
*Road Trips (There have been NUMEROUS jam sessions to High School Musical and/or Glee)
*Painting Kristi and Dan's house
* School - I've cried in my room during my planning period before and my ole Ipod has pulled me through with some Jesus songs
*Cooking/Baking in the kitchen
*Late night dance parties
*At camp, when the campers wouldn't be quiet enough for me to sleep, I'd put my headphones in my ears and fall asleep :)
*My students often asked for you during school (They're big fans of my disney play list)
*Karaoke nights

Here's to bigger but not better things. You will be missed my orange friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment