Sunday, June 24, 2012

Randoms

1. We're going car shopping tomorrow. Since Trish (my car) is only worth 2000 and we've spent 1000 on her in the past year, it's getting to be that time.  Basically it came down to:
     a. We're wanting to move within the next couple of years
     b. We don't want both a car payment and a more expensive house payment at the same time
     c. I'm still working full time so we can pay it off easier and quicker
     d. I don't feel safe in her anymore. She has acceleration issues on the interstate and she has randomly been having spurts where she won't go any faster than 15mph.  In those spurts, when I press the gas pedal, she slows down.  If I let up off of the gas pedal, she speeds up.  Sometimes she jerks forwards but then stays at 15mph....it's scary.
     e. Some car dealerships are offering 0% financing!

2. I've got some virus. 3 of us all got sick the same night but with different symptoms. We figured that it was some kind of food poisoning but then we couldn't find anything in common that we ate.  My symptoms:
     a. Nausea (the slightest thought of food will make me almost puke)
     b. I'm REALLY achy but only around my butt and lower back.  It's not painful but whenever anything touches that area (clothes etc), it gets really tingly and painful
     c. I've had a fever for about 24 hours now.
     d. It honestly feels like the flu (is it possible to have that in the summer time?)


3. We've got peppers growing!! :)

4. A couple of weeks ago I had a weird dream  that I went to the doctor.  She measured with a tape measure the distance from my nose to my "female parts" and announced that I was having a girl. HAHAHAHA.  Wouldn't that be too funny if that's how they determined the sex of your kid?

5. The cats are going through separation anxiety since we were gone for a week.  Frankie hasn't left my side and if I go out of Oliver's sight, he walks around meowing like he's dying until he sees me. :)

6. I haven't done hardly any of my summer goals that I established for myself.  I've made two casseroles and put those in the freezer but that's it. I'm lame.

7. Grey had a fish die during the week that we were gone.  That combined with the fact that we basically turned our air up really high since we weren't going to be there meant that our house smelled like death when we came home. I've got candles going all over.  It's not helping my nausea.

No comments:

Post a Comment