After the first one found today, I went looking all over our back patio for others and saw this guy. See the lovely nest right above her? Yes. All were destroyed AND a call was immediately put in to a bug place.
Oliver took a nap
I got crafty!
My first attempt at clothing! :) I love this shirt! When I first started making it, Grey was sleeping and my mom was at the gym so no one was available to answer my measuring questions. Unfortunately, the bottom of the shirt is just a tad too small to go over my hips but I think it'll work. I'm so excited!
Baby girl quilt that I started working on - the bright pink will be the backing and the binding.
The beginning of my crocheted beanie!
Momma's hot and sour soup
Recipe from pinterest - very good!
A little art work

No comments:
Post a Comment