Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy Friday Round 2

Oh man has this been a week. 1. I gave the HSAP so I didn't get my planning for 3 out of the 5 days. 2. We sold lollipops at lunch for muscular dystrophy so I didn't get my lunch for all five days. 3. The HSAP is a big deal - the kids aren't allowed to have anything other than a pencil by their desks, we have to cover up all our wall decorations, they can't leave the room or get up out of their seat until the entire class is finished...etc. If anything happens, it's pretty much a testing violation and the tests have to be thrown out. Wednesday, I had a student trying not to poo himself while taking the HSAP. Very dramatic. :) 4. On Thursday, I went to go pick up my tests and ended up signing everything and then leaving them in the office. Whoops. :) 5. Today I had a child sneeze blood all over his desk. Like he had a bloody nose and then sneezed and blood went flying. Very dramatic. Yay. for. the. weekend. Like really. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment