Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Eve Resolution?

Naw...How about a New Year's 2012 Bucket list!!!!!

1. Keep our little family still down to just...two. :)
2. Run the Cooper River Bridge Run. The last time I did this, I was just a little crazy about "diet" and exercise and this year, I'm bound to do it right - lots of running and lots of stuffing my face. :) Bring it on.
3. Make friends. I'm not off to a great start. There was a girl today at church sitting all by herself. Only one person introduced himself to her during the greet time so I decided to introduce myself after the service. I went up to her and said, "Hey! I saw you sitting here alone so I wanted to come meet you and welcome you to our church" She responded with, "oh, well, I've been going here for 5 years. My parents are working the nursery so I just came out to hear the sermon"
Fail. I seriously already had planned in my mind that she would come over and eat lunch with us and we'd be hanging out later that week. I cried afterwards and told Grey I wasn't ever talking to anyone new again.
4. Don't let my hormones get the best of me...see #3.
5. Finish sewing covers on my dagone pillows
6. Did I already mention that I'm starved for female attention?
7. I still want to pull an all nighter. That one stems from college. In order to do this though, I have to be allowed to nap until 8:00pm that night. No nap=no staying up late. I also have to have a couple days to recooperate afterwards.
8. I already watched 27 episodes of Raising Hope...CHECK!

And...that's all I can think of!
Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, some of your female friends from small group were looking for you two at church on Sunday. Sorry about #3 & #4. Hormones just plain stink most days. Don't give up at church! The next person may so want to come over. I know Bekah and I need to talk to you. Miss y'all. Hope to see you Sunday. Our love and prayers,

    ReplyDelete