Oh! Why am I blogging at 10:40 am on a Tuesday? Shouldn't I be at school?
I got fired.
JOKES!
Yours truly woke up in the wee hours of the am yesterday puking her guts out. I got up 4 (1-2-3-4) times during the night and each time, tripped over the cardboard box in our room, walked around the bed to Grey's side where the bathroom is, turned on the light, shut the sliding door, puked, turned off the light, opened up the sliding door, walked back around the bed, managed to not trip over the box, and got into bed (FOUR TIMES) without my dearest love even waking up.
Either:
1. I'm just that talented
or
2. Grey just doesn't care (jokes) and is the heaviest sleeper I've ever met.
When he woke up around 10:30 yesterday morning and I told him how exciting my night was, he proceeded with "Is there something wrong with me considering that I didn't wake up at all?" I responded with, "Um yes."
That's love folks.
Anywho! You should know that as I'm sitting here still a tad achy, there are a few things that I'm pondering:
1. Today is the first day of the new semester and I'm not there to set my oh so high expectations for my students.
2. I have a wonderful sub setting the tone for me instead.
3. The internet was down at school so my sub didn't manage to get anything that I sent her until after first block had started. Thankfully I've got some really amazing women looking after me.
4. My pee was orange this morning - like Clemson orange. I just thought you should know. At least I peed though - the one time I tried to drink water yesterday, it violently came back up.
5. Grey and I have several packages coming in the mail.
a. Fish food
b. two more Cricut cartridges (I told you, I'm addicted to ebay...)
c. TWO TERVIS TUMBLERS! We're slightly addicted. Mine has Mickey and Goofy in Braves uniforms (GO BRAVES) and Grey's has Yoda (from Star Wars) on it.
6. Since I'm home, I'm trying to get some things done that I should have gotten done yesterday (cooking, planning for school etc)
7. I was so cold yesterday (no fever) and couldn't warm up (my temp dropped down to 96) that I decided to take a hot bath... Only our bathtub is bipolar - either it will burn you with the hot water or the water will only be luke warm. It's sketch. I was so mad that yesterday was a "luke warm" day so Grey was a trooper and boiled like 6 pots of water and poured it in the tub to warm me up. Once again, that's love.
8. What movies should I watch? I'm currently considering The Proposal, Parent Trap, It Takes Two (yes that is a Mary Kate and Ashley movie - it's the best one they have, don't judge), or The Swan Princess.
Here's to no more orange pee! :)
-B
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Becky, not a great start to the semester. SO SORRY you were sick. That is scary low for a temp. Hoping your pee is a pale yellow today. PRAYERS being sent your way! As to movie, The Proposal. But by now you've already watched one I gather. If Grey knew you were sick, he would have gotten up I'm sure to take care of you. What a DH for boiling water. Love my sound sleeper. Now I'll read your post from today.
ReplyDelete