1. When coming home late at night, my husband has kindly asked that I hit the next "huge buck" standing on the side of the road (assuming no injuries of course). Isn't he a dear?
2. I still have a huge obsession with Herr's Ragin Ranch Chips. The bag this week lasted all of TWO days.
3. The class that gives me the most trouble discipline wise can and has shaped up in the past week with the revealing that one of their classmates has been diagnosed with colon cancer.
4. One of my students was diagnosed with cancer. I've had a student every day this week come and talk to me about it.
5. We're most likely going to have to skip the "one year anniversary" trip. Ole Grey has wrestling nestled into every weekend between now and Febuary. So long December 18th Getaway.
6. We had one trick-or-treater on Monday which beat our zero total last year. We've improved by 100%. :)
7. Grey was informed that should we have no trick-or-treaters, we will immediately start looking to move back to Clemson. Dang one trick-or-treater. :)
8. I'm reading Sarah's Key and it's the most horrific and beautiful book I've ever read. Book report coming soon.
Here's to a better week next week.
Friday, November 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment