Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Randoms part two

1) I made my first big mistake as a teacher.
I gave one of my students lunch detention and called her parents to let her know that her child needed to pack a lunch for the next day. I was frazzled from a rough day at school and ended up apologizing for giving the student lunch detention and ended the conversation with, "Is it ok that I gave your child lunch detention?"
Whoops. :)

2) I have some of the sweetest ladies that clean my room every day. After that one particular rough day mentioned above, the lady came in while I was just sitting at my desk starring off into space. She asked how my day had gone and I told her that it was ok and asked her how her day had gone. She looked at me and sighed, and said, Well, ya know? I've always got to remind myself that there is always someone else out there who has it worse off than I do."
So true. I thanked her for reminding me that.

3)Apparently Oliver doesn't know that when you get out of the litter box, you leave the litter IN the box. The culprit is sitting right by his mess. :)



Also, Oliver almost broke into my stash of cat food. While I was taking pictures, he was behind the door trying to get in to the laundry room. He's a sneaky stinker.






I hope you have a good rest of the week!
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment