If I thought I was stressed out earlier, boy was I wrong. These past two weeks have been absolutely miserable. Grey and I just talked on the phone and agreed that we were having trouble sleeping etc because we were so stressed. If I can be frank, this point in our lives just plain stinks.
However, God has led us through troubled times before and we will once again have sunny days without rain. :) That, I can guarantee.
So! Looking on the bright side,
*Grey and I both have jobs
*I just signed a lease to rent a place until December
*We're looking at buying a house together...YAY!
*Our countdown till we're married? 160 days :)
*I'm planning on sleeping better one of these days
*New teacher orientation is tomorrow
*Susan Sanders and I are now skype buddies
*I made it past 10:00 at night tonight
*Thai food is my new favorite and I had it last week
*Another tattoo is most definitely in the future
*I had a TB test and I'm negative, although I did cry with that nurse AND the previous nurse that drew my blood
*At youth tonight, Joel, Josh, Susan, AND I all apparently got the same memo on the dress code
*I painted my toe nails bright green
*Nora did not have the squirts on me, only her momma
*Despicable Me is an incredible movie that Kristi and I got to see on our sister date along with eating at PF Changs...you just can't beat that date
*July 12th, my middle sister celebrates her 2nd wedding anniversary and July 19th, my oldest sister celebrates her 7th wedding anniversary (should we have gotten married in between them?!)
Yay for God and sunshine.
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I like how you buried the note about another tattoo in the middle of that list. I'm interested to hear more about that...
ReplyDeleteAlso, that picture of the poo is so gross! haha
And I miss you.