Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy May!

I like May because:
1) NORA IS BORN!
2) Baseball really gets going (GO BRAVES!)
3) I get my kitty!
4) Contracts go out for school...bring it on. I'm gonna make me a workin woman.
5) Everything gets greener
6) It's officially summer!
7) After May 12th, I'll have completed (not necessarily passed, but completed) my comp exam for my master's
8) Ice cream tastes sweeter
9) I get to stay at my parents house during May and they've decided to keep the air at 78 degrees, so I never stop sweating while I'm here.
10) It's Relay for Life month in Lexington! Go Women - fight that cancer!
11) Wedding planning officially begins
12) Kait and Kent celebrate their one year anniversary!

YAY! Happy May!
-B

1 comment:

  1. Woohooo! Nora, kittens, and ice cream! Sounds like May should be a wonderful month!

    ReplyDelete