I made it back to the gym.
Grey celebrated his last birthday in his twenties! (Baby.) James ate some toast.EL perfected the long drawn out NOOO as she runs away from you. She also got in her first shoving fight at school.
James perfected picking out his own outfits and even figured out how to dress himself. Sometimes he went to school with his underwear inside out and his pants on backwards but hey, he did it!
I left the sunroof open in my car the night it rained and now my laptop doesn't work.
EL had a minor allergic reaction to her 15 month vaccination and we had to hang out at the DR's office for 90 minutes. (Little bit still hasn't broken 20lbs yet)
Chickfila and live music downtown were our treats after the DR's office (especially since Grey was on a 36 hour trip to NYC)
I chopped 6 inches off.








No comments:
Post a Comment