If Oprah can do a whole episode on her favorite things, then so can I.
1. PreciousGems (Etsy) has a stain stick that is to dye (har har har) for. Two tiny stain sticks for 5 bucks total. Seriously. I've had them for the past maybe 6 months and I'm not even a quarter of the way through one stick. This past month, it's gotten out mud, poop, greasy breastmilk, and ink that has all already been washed and dried. Try it. You won't regret it.
2. Popcorn. Popped on the stove the old fashion way.
3. BellaHeadbands (Etsy) has super cute and cheap headbands. They're the only ones that don't pinch my ears. I totally plan on ordering some for Miss Emmie Lyn once she's old enough to rock 'em.
4. Cheddar Jack Cheez its. But for some reason, I currently can't find them.
5. The weekends. When Grey is home and no one is rushing to school and everyone takes naps.
6. THESE sippy cups. They're the only ones that both my babies decided to take instead of bottles. Emmie is taking milk from them like a champ. Now who wants to come babysit? :)
7. Downtown Abbey. We're halfway through season 6. Some of it is rather intense but it's oh so good!
8. The Ladybug Girl and Olivia books for EL. Olivia the pig is super cute. I like the fact that Ladybug girl is girly but can also get down and dirty. These are traits I very much want Emmie to have.
9. Fruit Smoothies. Frozen fruit, a little bit of juice, oatmeal, and spinach. Blended to perfection. Yum.
10. Picking up my kids from school. Emmie gives me a huge smile and James currently bursts into tears as he runs to me yelling, "I THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER COME BACK."
While it breaks my heart, it's good to know that he does in fact love me. :)
11. THIS potato recipe and THESE oven baked french fries. (I usually double the french fry seasoning and don't over crowd the pan! They'll steam instead of crisp up if there's too many on one sheet)
12. Monopoly Deal. Nothing like the original monopoly game, which I hate. Play it. (You can play it with two people, but more then two is usual more fun)
The End. PS - Emmie turned 7 months old this past week! 5 MORE MONTHS TILL BOOBIE FREEDOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM (jokes.)
Tuesday, August 23, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment