Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Selfie Sunday

(2 days late)
Grey went to men's group on Sunday night so this was my first night alone with having to get both kids ready for bed. Surprisingly, it wasn't terrible. 
Stressful? Yes.
Did some people (not mentioning who) cry? Yes.
But I survived to live another day! Woo hoo!

We got desperate and attempted to take some selfies. Be forewarned. The pictures aren't of fantastic quality, but the kids in them are pretty cute. 
 Dreaded tummy time (She's gotten lazy with it. If I lay her flat on the floor, she'll just lay her head down and try to go to sleep. I've got to prop her up on something for her to actually attempt to lift her head up)

 "James! Get in this picture!"

"Mommy. Take picture me playing."
 "Take picture of me and squirrel?" (The kid cheesed but refused to actually look at the camera)
Happy March!


No comments:

Post a Comment