Let's compare:
James's pregnancy-At his 31 week ultrasound, he weighed in at 3.9lbs, was in the 37th percentile, and his heartbeat was 137.
And he was quite crammed in my tiny uterus.
Baby #2 at 32 weeks
I think I'm a little more pointy?
Kiddo weighed in at 4.1lbs, was in the 37th percentile, was head down (YES!) and their heartbeat was 139.
Similar!? Yes. Sweet kiddo has my nose again and looks a lot like James :)
Ah. Pregnancy. 9/10 months of puking, back pain, constant urination, waddling due to feeling like the kid's head is coming out at any moment (too much information!?), cravings of corndogs and fudge, dance parties in utero between 1-3am, being kicked in the ribs...ahhh...
It's *such* a magical time. ;)
32 weeks - for the past two weeks, I've had a lot of back pain, some extreme pressure at times, and I've reverted back to the first trimester tiredness. BUT! I just cooked Thanksgiving dinner for 15 people, baked gingerbread houses for 15 kids, and I chase a "Mommy! RUN!" toddler all day long with the normal chores of upkeeping the house and providing meals. Mom says I'm "overdoing it." Psh.
Anywho, 8 months! 2 months at most left! WOO HOO!!!
We finally have a boy and a girl name picked out!
YAY!

No comments:
Post a Comment