Hellooooooo third trimester.
This pregnancy had FLOWN by. This time with James, I had the nursery completely set up.
This go around? We have a room for baby.
No crib, no moniter, no curtains, no car seat for James to move up into, no diapers, NO NAME...
Along with that, I've got thanksgiving dinner for 12-15 people to make, 15 gingerbread houses to make and assemble, freezer meals to make for after baby, and homemade Christmas goodies to make as presents. (Along with everyday cleaning, laundry, meal cooking, and toddler watching)
I'm going crazy and I love it.
Seriously. All this baking and meal planning? It's right up my alley.
Anywho, 27 weeks!
Baby is happy and well- I'll have my next appt next week.
Gestational Diabetes is going well. They're allowing me to test every other day as long as I promise to keep up with my diet and exercise on my days off. They said my fasting numbers were more of an indicator as to how I was doing, so as long as those stayed good, they'd allow me to continue doing what I was doing.
Weight gain? Eh. Next question please.
Cravings? None right now.
I've been feeling some stronger movement. Last night at dinner, I swear I could feel the outline of a tiny hand or foot by my belly.
Will you hate me if I tell you I put on a pair of regular corduroy pants, zipped them up, and wore them to church on Sunday?
I have days where my feet are swollen at the end of the day. I'm struggling to bend over or put James in his crib for nap time.
Other than that, we're doing well!
Here is my 27 week pic with James
And for your enjoyment, I'm wearing the exact same shirt! 27 weeks with baby #2
Woo yeah!
Monday, November 2, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment