It's been a month. Sorry!
Honestly, there hasn't been a whole lot going on!
James however did FINALLY get to meet his great grandparents on my side! Dad got pictures but I haven't seen them yet. They were so excited to see our little man! It really made my heart ache to be closer to them. They have so much knowledge and experience - I hate that James lives so far away from them!
We've had almost no showings on our house which means...we're dropping the price! To what we paid for it 5 years ago. Sigh. Oh well.
I mean, who DOESN'T want to live in our quiet retired community?
Our adopted college student is moving in with us this summer...in our 2 bedroom house. James gets the other bedroom which means poor Matt will be sleeping on the couch for 2 months.
What a trooper!
Grey is selling his jeep!
That's about it - Happy Memorial Day! Thank a veteran and remember those who paid the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom!
Thursday, May 21, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment