I want food.
Lots of food.
Chickfila, Subway, ice cream, chips, meatball subs...
(No I'm not pregnant)
I'm trying to watch what I eat in order to drop a few pounds (so far I'm down 2 from my last weigh in) and all I can think about is FOOD! UNHEALTHY FOOD! I don't want fruit! I don't want veggies! I don't want yogurt and a hard boiled egg for breakfast. I WANT DONUTS! AND CHICKFILA BISCUITS!
Anyways, I was in charge of making a dip for small group this past weekend and I struck a gold mine. (It's NOT healthy)
Sally's Baking Addition is one of my favorite food bloggers - she knows her stuff!
Here's the link:
Here!
It is goooooood! I recommend doubling it - we only had 5-6 adults and it was gobbled up quite quickly.
I also cheated on the roasted garlic part - we buy a huge tub of already minced garlic at Sam's so I dropped a heaping TBSP into a pan and sauteed it until golden brown - voila! Quick roasted garlic!
Make it. Do it.
Do it. NEOW!
Thursday, March 19, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment