Sunday, October 19, 2014

Random Thoughts

1. As a SAHM, it's easy to sometimes, who am I kidding, ALWAYS find myself still in my sweat pants by the time Grey gets home from work.
I want to wear jeans and cute shirts.
Butttttttt, James still spits up multiple times a day and rarely do I catch it with a burp cloth.

2. Yesterday he managed to spit up on both mine and Grey's heads.  We had sour milk curdled in our hair for half the evening.  Did we take showers when we got home? Yes.

3. You know what I love most about staying at home? (Other than getting to spend all day with our sweet boy) Staying in my sweatpants all. day. long.

4. Have you guys tried that salted caramel popcorn yet?  Do it. (I'd probably cut the amount of butter that it calls for)

5. Over the years, I've gone on cooking sprees (if that's what you'd even call them) where I take something like lasagna and I make 8 different recipes in order to figure out my go to lasagna recipe whenever company comes over.  

6. I've probably made 4 beef chili recipes and have still not found one that I LOVE. Got any advice?  I've tried recipes from cooking light, healthy cooking, Pioneer Woman, and one off of Pinterest.

7. Some of my favorite baking blogs - The Brown Eyed Baker, Sally's Baking Addiction, and The Baker Upstairs.   Check 'em out!

8. The Baker Upstairs has the most amazing Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Bars!

9. I ordered a shirt from the Zoe Company this past week and it was delivered in 4 days (with free shipping), a $10 coupon on another order, and a hand written thank you! (They do really pretty shirts with bible verses etc on them).  I was quite impressed.

10. James is up from his nap!  See ya later!


No comments:

Post a Comment