Grey and I have a two hour date tomorrow night planned and I couldn't be more excited.
James slept from 8:30-3:00 one night this week...woo hoo!
I just ate a whole pack of beef jerky.
March madness has started and I'm ashamed to admit that I don't even know who is playing.
I visited Grey's school today and took James. There was a girl who told grey that he needed to stay with her on the dc trip so they could hang out. I eyed her down and told her that as his wife, she could shove it.
I finally got Frozen in the mail! We'll be watching it tomorrow night for the first time!
I decided to randomly count the number of cups of water that I consumed daily last week. My total was 34 cups for one day. Like I've said before, breastfeeding makes you thirsty.
James is 10 weeks today!
Happy almost Friday!
Thursday, March 20, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment