Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Updates and Comments :)

I survived camping!!! Grey gave me an overall score of a B+. (I'll take what I can get).  Apparently, the fact that I brought tennis shoes but left them in the car and thus only wore flipflops gave me the low grade.  For the record, I packed enough clothes to provide his highness with an extra sweatshirt when he was cold. 
B+ my butt...

From a student: "Hey Mrs. L - those Boston guys are from Russia.  That's over there by Iraq. "
Oh my...how there is so much I want to say to that...

Grey got a new job!!!! WOO HOO!!! He'll be moving to Greenville county which means that we'll have the exact same schedule. YAY!

From a student: Hey Mrs. L - I put the laughter in manslaughter"
...no words.

From a group of male students: "Hey Mrs L - have you thought about coming to first week with us?"
Me: Nope - not going to come
Students: Please?  We're not going to do anything!
Me: NO! You all have no idea about me and my *cough* "bad" self.  You couldn't handle me!
Students: What...you mean that you'd actually stay up past 8:30?
Dang...

No comments:

Post a Comment