Tuesday, September 11, 2012

New Interesting Things

1. Our Internet is finally back from being out since Saturday.
2. I love lists, in case you haven't noticed.
3. Grey is drinking blueberry tea that Oliver drank out of and currently has 4 fruit flies in it.  He doesn't care.
4. Even after killing 500+ fruit flies, we still have them everywhere.
5. This is the cabinet before painting
6. This is the cabinet after painting!  Thanks Grey!
 
7. This is an incredibly disturbing picture that I really don't want you to see because you're going to judge me but I can't not post it.  See the rice looking things?  Those are maggots. Yep. Maggots in old bacon grease.  I almost threw up and immediately Cloroxed the entire kitchen.
 
8. Apparently we grow huge sweet potatoes (like over 2lbs per potato)
 
 
9. My niece is a thug. She takes after me.
10. Our old bedding....
 
 
11. OUR NEWLY COMPLETED QUILT!!!!! It only took me like 8-9 months. The pillows and pillowcases are homemade too.  Love love love!!! :)
 
12.  Student A: Mrs. L - what's my middle name?
Me: Psh if I know, what's MY middle name?
Student A: Beautiful
 
Happy Tuesday!
-B

2 comments:

  1. Quilt and pillows look amazing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your student was 100% correct. Hope she/he got an A for the daily grade!

    ReplyDelete