Friday, May 11, 2012

Sometimes I wonder

Sometimes I wonder
*why some students are now trying to play catch up when they've got 3 weeks left

*why Grey can smell rain coming and I can't

Sometimes I wonder
*why it's ok for students to make the following comment to me "wow - your hair actually looks good today"

*why I'm having a hard time making friends

*why I can't seem to finish one single project

Sometimes I wonder
*why peanut butter is called peanut butter instead of...like...yellow blueberry

*why cats will lay down on the ground and then out of nowhere, SPRINT to the other end of the house just to sprint back

*why I eat when I'm not hungry

Sometimes I wonder
*where my love of jalapenos came from

*if I'm going to drive Grey crazy during my pregnancy days with cravings and mood swings

Sometimes I wonder
*what I'll be doing in 5 years

*why some good kids have it so bad and why some bad kids have it so good and yet they don't care

Sometimes I wonder
*if the number of good days at school will ever out weigh the bad days

*why it's appropriate to sit in a desk with your pants unbuttoned when you're 6 months pregnant and you're refusing to wear maternity pants

Sometimes I wonder
*what it would be like to run a bakery

*if God really laughs when I do silly stuff

Sometimes I wonder
*if I'll ever truly make a different in anyone's life that I come in contact with - like really truly make a difference. Will I be bold in speaking truth?  Will I be patient and loving and encouraging when I need to be? 

*Will it snow this year?

Sometimes I wonder
*if I'm just a complete loony bird who writes a bunch of nonsense that you guys read. :)

*if I'll ever not go to bed before 10:00

*if the kid who makes 100's on all my tests without even trying will finally stop talking about dropping out.....


What do you wonder about?

2 comments:

  1. i wonder lots of things! some of them are useless, some not:
    -why is God so creative? what if he had just made everything bland? (thank goodness he didn't!!!)
    -what will it be like to be a pastor's wife?
    -will i ever start a blog?
    -if i do start a blog, will i enjoy it or will it add pressure to myself?
    -what is the purpose of a roach??
    -why do i dream crazy random dreams?

    anywho, that's just a small list. hope you're doing well!! i like your blog!! -steph pitzer

    ReplyDelete