Monday, February 28, 2011

Whoops

Grey has been giving himself haircuts for the past 9 months. Before that, he had other friends cut his hair. He is not unfamiliar with the process. He knows how to cut his hair. He know the layout of his hair. He knows how to tame the thickness and the cow lick that appears every once in a while. He. Knows.

However. On Sunday, he had a hair mis-hap. Being the wonderful husband that he is, he was sitting outside cutting his hair on our back patio when this happened.
Please don't scream at the horror.



Yep, so Grey ended up cutting all of his beautiful locks and gave himself a buzz cut. I call him my army boy now. :)

(This is an awkard picture...he was leaning over cleaning his fish tanks and I just popped up and blinded him) WHAM!


On the other hand, a big CONGRATS goes out to Susan and Will!!! Grey and I are so excited about your engagement! Congratulations!


Love y'all!
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment