To catch you all up, I moved to my apartment on Sunday. We'll get there later, trust me. However, on the way up there, Franky Lynn got so excited that she decided to puke in the cat carrier (which contained both she and Oliver) and then BOTH of them proceeded to step all in it. I myself was trying not to gag since I saw them NUMEROUS times step in the puke and then lick their paws to try and clean it up. Don't worry blog readers, we gave them a bath and here are pictures to prove it. Incase you can't tell, Oliver hated it. :)
As for my apartment, things are still being unpacked but here are some pictures to give ya an idea of what it looks like. The apartment itself is really big with a lot of storage. It was also the only apartment complex that offered washers and dryers in the apartments so that will be a huge money saver.
Dad and I have also been setting up my classroom by painting walls and bookshelves, hanging curtains, and just putting decorations up on the walls. I'm really happy about the way it looks...I just hope my kids like Clemson. :)
Whew! That was a lot...Hopefully you all feel up-to-date with my life. :)
As always, here is a picture of my beautiful niece!
-B

No comments:
Post a Comment