Friday, April 2, 2010

Who knew?!

Beth Moore, one of my heroines, recently did a post about "10 things you may not know about me" and it definitely peaked my interest. Here are her directions:
"What are 10 things - right off the top of your head - that we would only know about you if we knew you really well? 10 random things ranging anywhere on your personal map that make you a tad distinctive? Or just plain weird? Think quickly. Don't go for deep. Go for quirky. Don't try to put them in any kind of order and don't make them long. Just start typing."
So here goes:
1)I played the French Horn through middle and high school and was pretty competitive at it
2)My dad was a missionary in Japan for three years
3)My biggest pet peeve - people who whine and shirt tags sticking out
4)I could eat cheerios and chocolate for every meal
5)I LOVE to fish
6)I sucked my thumb until I was in the third grade and I can brag about the fact that I never had braces or any dental work
7)The only reason I went to Clemson? Because my parents didn't want me to go there
8)I WILL beat you in a burping contest unless you are Kristi James Whitehead...and then I just fail. Utterly fail.
9)I have an obsession with high heels
10)I was a rebel two years ago and got a tattoo :)

Happy Easter Weekend!! Yay Jesus!
Love, B

3 comments:

  1. hehe I was thinking about that. Let me rephrase:
    8) I WILL beat you in a burping contest unless you are Kristi James Whitehead...and then I just fail. Utterly fail.

    ReplyDelete