Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A lot has happened!

So a lot has indeed happened in the past couple of weeks. For starters, my good friend Tracey came up to visit for a glorified girls birthday weekend. Tracey, Susan, Savannah, and I all went out to dinner to celebrate each others birthdays which all happened to be between Feb 16-28. Our favorite part? The waitress gave us ALL free desserts at dinner :) However,we got a little silly before...




The weekend of Valentine's Day, I finally got my Christmas present from Grey...a ticket to go see Wicked! It was utterly fabulous. The woman who was supposed to play the part of Elphaba for some reason didn't perform so they had the backup do it and boy oh boy...she was absolutely amazing.

This past weekend, I got the opportunity to hang out with my 7th grade girls. Jessie, Susan, and I all had the girls over at my apartment for a slumber party on Friday night. Because it had been my birthday that previous weekend, the girls were super sweet and brought me goodies to celebrate! The night consisted of bowling, hanging out at my apartment, telling stories of nightmares, and approximately getting two hours of sleep before they had to be up and at the church the next morning. Needless to say, we were all pretty wiped out. The funny thing is that we got the most sleep of any of the other middle or high school groups. Can you believe that? Good gracious!

No comments:

Post a Comment